Watch videos on group MI as well as the CHOICE and Free Talk interventions. Get continuing education credits and download program materials.
CONSENT TO TERMS
By using this website, you expressly agree not to:
- resell, lease, transfer, lend, share, syndicate, or commercially use the services or content and other materials on the site including, without limitation, logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, routines, documentation, technology, audio and video files, or other files;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code from the site, the site materials, or the services;
- distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display the site, the site materials, or the services;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create any derivative works of the site, the site materials, the services, or any portion thereof, except as expressly permitted on the site;
- use any data mining, crawlers, spiders, robots, or similar data-gathering or extraction methods;
- download, index, or in any non-transitory manner store or cache any portion of the site, the site materials, the services, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the site;
- remove, deface, obscure, or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices connected to the site, the site materials, or any services;
- create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through the use of or access to the site, the site materials, the services, or any related proprietary information;
- use the site, the site materials, or the services other than for their intended purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any network, attempt to disrupt network services or services of external networks using the service, or attempt to gather third-party personal information without consent (e.g., denial of service attacks, distribution of computer viruses, or transmission of any software or application that could harm any network); or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Group MI for Teens site contains links to external sites over which we have no control. We do not endorse the content, operators, products, or services of such sites, and we are not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services available on or through such sites.
We will use reasonable efforts, either by telephone or e-mail, to help users solve specific technical problems with use of the services. You acknowledge and agree that it may not be possible to solve all problems or correct all errors in the services, and our sole obligation is to make reasonable efforts to correct such errors.
Services functionality does not include third-party software, nor any additional functionality claims asserted by outside sources. Support will be available only during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST), exclusive of holidays.
Users experiencing technical difficulties can contact email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. The information collected when you register on this site is used only to gather statistics on site usage, tailor content to better meet users' needs, and contact users for additional information.
We may divulge your personal information under the following circumstances:
- You have explicitly elected to allow us to share this information, typically at the time that the information was collected.
- We are required to divulge the information as part of a legal action.
Your information will not be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
We use information gathered by cookies on this site for the following purposes:
- Session management for features such as course status.
- Convenience features such as remembering user login between site visits, when applicable.
These cookies are kept on your hard drive between site visits and can be disabled without loss of essential functionality.
Use of this site is entirely at your own risk. In no event will RAND's directors, officers, employees, or members be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use this site or relating to any products available through this site. In no event will RAND's directors, officers, employees, or members be liable for any amount in excess of $100.
You agree to defend and hold harmless the RAND Corporation, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use or misuse of the site, site materials, or services. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights.